WHO WE ARE
Our vision is to be the premier network of Naval Academy alumni who support attracting, recruiting, and retaining minority students to attend the US Naval Academy to serve as leaders in the Navy and Marine Corps and provide life-long mentoring to inspire achievement to the highest responsibilities of command, citizenship and government.
Our mission is to
1) Attract and recruit minority future leaders for service in the Navy and Marine Corps.
2) Retain minority Midshipmen and help improve the graduation rate.
3) Provide a career mentoring network.
4) Support community and education outreach.
5) Provide Philanthropy to support initiatives.